Terms & Conditions
1. The user must read the description of the gift items, shipping declaration, destination information and other necessary matters carefully before placing an order.
For Valentine’s Day order, please note that the cut-off time for placing your order of perishable items like Flowers, Cakes, etc for timely delivery:
For Metro Cities
Kolkata, Mumbai, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, New Delhi, Ahmedabad, Pune etc
We are taking orders of perishable items like Flowers, Cakes, etc. till 12 PM. (India Time) on 13th February.
For Non Metro Cities
For Ex -Kottayam, Nasik, Mysore, Bhopal, Raipur etc
We are taking orders of perishable items like Flowers, Cakes, etc. till 12:00 p.m. (India Time) on 12th February.
Orders placed within the mentioned cut off time will be delivered on Valentine’s Day.
For orders which are placed thereafter that will be processed on a priority basis. If not delivered by 14th February, these orders should get delivered on 15th or 16th February.
Items which are shipped by courier will require shipping time as mentioned in the product description.
The order will received after cut-off Time will be delivere as per mentioned date on our Terms. If you want cancel and want refund for those which you have placed after cut-off time, 75% of the order amount will be refunded ( if not porcessed for delivery or shipped already)
2.If you are placing an order for USA, then please make sure that the selected gift is from the gifts to USA section only.Other than that section, All Gifts are available for INDIA Only. If order is placed for any product which is available for delivery only in India and not to USA, in that case order cancelation or full refund will not be possible. As it is not our fault, hence we will cancel that order and 80% of the order amount will be refunded or we can provide the credit of full order amount to you which you can use by sending any gifts to India through our website within next 3 months.
3. During special occasions and festivals, we adhere to the FIFO principle for order processing. That means, if you place your order late (closer to the occasion/festival date), your order might be delivered on the next working day or later. Gifts2IndiaOnline.com does not take any responsibility for such delayed delivery.
4. Specially for Mother’s Day / Valentine’s Day/Diwali/ Rakhi, orders of perishable items like Cakes, Flowers, sweets, fruits etc. will be received till 2:00 PM (India Time) on the day before mentioned occasion date. Orders placed after this time period may not be delivered on Mentioned Occasion Date. In case the order is not delivered on Mentioned Occasion Date , the same shall be delivered on the very next day. The items which are couriered will require shipping time as specified in the product description. Moreover, we do not assure Midnight Delivery of gifts on Mother’s Day / Valentine’s Day.
5. We are providing a service which acts as a intermediator for users, who want to send gifts to and across India, and vendors who sell the gift items. We do not take any responsibility for any expenses, losses, quality of products or services, damages and / or taxes / incurred by Vendors / Users in the use of our service.
6. Gifts2indiaonline.com hold the right to change the price and availability of any gift item, without any prior notice.
7. Any defects if found in the gifts should be immediately reported by either recipient or the sender within 24 hours of the gift received. In case of failing to do so, we will consider the gifts as as used and so will not accept any request to replace the same. If the damage to the gifts are occurred during shipment, they will only be replaced if the recipient sends back the damaged goods. Complimentary chocolates may be sent as a repay to the cost of courier.
8. The product once sold can not be taken back or exchange except is there any manufacturing defects or a wrong items was delivered to you.
9. In case of exchange or return of damage gifts or a Gift has manufacturing defect , we will replace the item at no extra cost.
10. Midnight delivery service of gifts is available only for metro cities. Same Day Midnight order should be place till 2 pm IST. Delivery time of Midnight orders is between 23:45 Hrs to 00:15 Hrs. We will accept orders for Same Day Delivery till 1 PM IST. Order received after cutt-off will be process for next day daytime delivery.
11. On special occasions and festivals, depending on the number of orders, your order might be delivered before or after the desired date.
12. We try our best to send the same product as shown in the website. Product may vary slightly due to local traditions, craftsmanship and availability of materials. This may occur without any notice to you. Just in case that exact product is not available, we will ship or deliver the gift which are closely similar to the one ordered and at the same time is of same or higher value.
13. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of their web sites. Gifts2indiaonline.com shall not be held liable for any damage goods or any injuries resulting from use of any products.
14. We have tie-ups with the renowned courier companies of the country. Therefore, you can expect timely delivery of gifts.
15. All deliveries are done during the day time between 10 AM to 7 PM. If you have mentioned a specific time of delivery above, we will try our level best to follow the same. Products which are couriered can only be delivered at a residence or a business address, they can not be delivered to a wedding hall or a function hall. Products which are delivered by hand, can be delivered to any given address.
16. If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by Gifts2indiaonline for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User.
17. The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
18. The Billing name which you have given in the Billing Details form is the name which will be revealed to the recipient. In case the name of the actual recipient is different than the Billing name, please mail us the Billing Name even after submitting your order.
19. Please make sure you are making payment to “Aaryav Lifestyle or Gifts2indiaonline” Only.
20. Gift items which are non-perishable (like gift vouchers, watches, perfumes, selected Sweets, selected Chocolate, etc) are sent through couriers and may not be delivered on a specific day. In case we receive the order 2-3 days before the delivery date, then the order can be delivered right on time. In either cases you will be sent an email with a tracking no. once the item(s) is couriered.
21. We will not entertain any requests for the cancellation of orders except the goods or service not avialable on your desire destination. Except flower and cake other item will be deliver as per mentioned shipping declaration. If you want to cancel the order which we can deliver as per our mentioned delivery details, then 80% of the order amount will be refunded.
22. We hold the right to cancel any order anytime without providing any reason. Whether the payment has been confirmed or received will not matter. Payment for the cancelled order(s) will be refunded to the user’s account and the information will be sent to the user via an email. Sometimes Refund can take upto 31 days to take effect.
23. The user is presumed to provide the correct information which is true as well as authentic. We reserve the right to confirm or recheck the information provided by the user. We also reserve the right to prohibit any user to use www.gifts2indiaonline.com and may reject or cancel his/her registration with the site without providing any reason whatsoever.
24. Gifts2IndiaOnline.com will not be held responsible for any credit card fraud that occurs on this website. Users are requested to use their cards only when they make the payments. The liability of using a fraudulent credit card lies completely on the user and the responsibility to pay.
25. Gifts2IndiaOnline.com will not be held liable for any delay / non-delivery of the order by the vendors due to any natural calamities or any political turmoils. For such orders the company can assure a complete refund.
26. Complaints lodged/ received after 2 days of Delivery Date / Order Date (For Non-Perishable Items), whichever is later will not be accepted. For Perishable Items like flower, Cake, Sweets complain regarding any quality issue should be acceptable if the complain lodged within 4-5 hours after received the item. We will check and Replace those perishable item by checking ( if found the complain is genuine), but if the items used or eaten partly or whole, then we will not replace the item and consider the order delivered successfully.
27. Sometimes in certain cases delivery of certain items may not be possible under certain unmanageable circumstances e.g. delivery not available, no courier service etc. Gifts2indiaonline.com is not responsible for that issue. The company will try to make the delivery by taking proper shipping details from the customer.
28. All the Floral arrangements shown in the website are indicative only. The accessories shown with some products are not a part of the whole product unless specified in the product description. The actual arrangement may vary due to the availability of flowers across various destinations.
29. Cakes with different shapes which are in display in the ‘Special Cakes’ and ‘Kid’s Cake’ section are indicative only. The actual shape of the cake is subject to change and may vary according to the availability in the delivery destination.
30. In the unlikely event when the ordered sweets / flowers / cakes / chocolates are not available in the selected city / town/ destination; it will be replaced with same available item(s) of equal or higher value.
31. For all metro cities same day delivery is possible. We require at least 4 hours to process the order. For other major cities or any remote areas, same day delivery is not possible. It may take up to from 12 hours to three working days to deliver the ordered gifts.
32. The price displayed on the website is inclusive of MRP, Shipping Charges, Bank Processing Charges, Service Cost and other charges.
33. For all the perishable items like flowers, cakes, sweets, fruits etc. the delivery attempt would be executed only once. For non-perishable gift items our logistic partners will make two attempts to deliver the item or else will try to contact the recipient if the gift parcel could not be delivered to the recipient. If the delivery cannot be made in those attempts due to insufficient or incorrect address given by the user / recipient not present at home at that time/ address found locked or abandoned or changed / wrong or not provide any contact number/ refusal to accept the gift(s), the customer shall still have to pay for the order. Request for refunds would not be entertained in such cases for perishable products. In case for non-perishable products the goods will be returned to the Gifts2IndiaOnline.com’s head office and the customer will be informed about the incident. For the next 7 days we may keep the non-perishable gift(s) at our office, within this time period redelivery of the gift(s) to an alternate address is possible where an additional delivery cost will be charged.
34. In the above mentioned cases, for perishable items request for refund will not be entertained. For non-perishable items 20% will be deducted from the order value and the balance will be refunded in the user’s account.
35. In some cities there is a possible chance of paying extra charges like Octroi, Taxes or Duties which shall be borne by the recipient of the gift(s) at the time of delivery. Please note that Gifts2IndiaOnline.com does not have any control over these charges as the Octrai and Taxes are applicable in some particular states in India. Some International deliveries duties can also be levied according to the country norms.
36. In the following cases the replacement or return is not possible –
Products perishable in nature
Items that have been used or opened
An item not returned in the condition it was received.
Any item received by us in a damaged condition.
Items sourced or delivered outside India.
Jewelry ( with exception if the product is not the same as ordered or any manufacturing defect )
Electronics and Mobiles (with exception if the product is not the same as ordered or any manufacturing defect)
37. If you have any queries regarding the terms and conditions or any other issues then please contact email@example.com for further clarification.
38. Any legal disputes is subject to kolkata jurisdiction.